We offer a wide range of Lawn Care services that will exceed expectations. From seeding a new lawn to maintaining an existing lawn, 4Seasons carries everything you need to create the lawn of your dreams.
- Deluxe Sun & Shade
- Sun & Shade
- Dense Shade
- Turf-type Tall Fescue
- Kentucky Blue Grass upon request
- Contractors Mix
- Pasture Mix upon request
- 4 Star Perennial Ryegrass Blend
- Low Maintenance Mixture
- Coverage rates: Reseeding 4# Per 1000 SqFt
- New Seeding 7# Per 1000 SqFt
- Seed available in 25# and 50# Bags; Smaller quantities available
Tip – best soil temperature for grass seed germination is 50 degrees -65 degrees. This occurs when daytime temps are between 60 and 75 degrees.
Seed Covering/Erosion Products
- Seed Aide Cover Grow Mulch
- Straw and Straw Matting
- Hydro Seeding Supplies
Lime applications help keep the chemistry of your soil pH in balance so that you can enjoy a thicker, greener, healthier lawn.
Tip – most grass will grow fine with a soil pH ranging from 5.5-7.5. “Ideal” soil pH for grass is 6.8-7. The pH of your soil is a crucial part in a healthy dark green lawn.
- Fast Acting Products
- Pro Cal Turf (fast acting lime)
- Marking Lime
- Lime Spreaders available for purchase
PA State Department of Agriculture Soil Test Kits available for purchase at our garden center, or contact your local county Penn State Extension Office.
Residential and Commercial grade fertilizer available with or without herbicide, insecticide and fungicide.
- Crabgrass control with fertilizer
- Seed starter fertilizer
- Insect control with fertilizer
- Weed & Feed
- Organic fertilizer
- Straight fertilizer
- Pre emergent weed control with fertilizer
- Pre emergent & Post emergent weed control
- Post emergent control
- Fertilizer Spreaders available for purchase
We have a wide variety of insecticides, herbicides and fungicides.