We offer a wide range of Lawn Care services that will exceed your goals
From seeding a new lawn to caring for an existing one, 4Seasons carries everything you need to create the lawn of your dreams.
- Deluxe Sun & Shade
- Sun & Shade
- Dense Shade
- Turf-type Tall Fescue
- Kentucky Blue Grass (upon request)
- Contractors Mix
- Pasture Mix (upon request)
- 4 Star Perennial Ryegrass Blend
- Low Maintenance Mixture
- Coverage rates: Reseeding 4 lb Per 1000 SqFt
- New Seeding 7 lb Per 1000 SqFt
Seed available in 25 lb and 50 lb Bags; Smaller amounts available
Tip – The best soil temp for your grass seed is 50-65 degrees. This occurs when daytime temps are between 60 and 75 degrees.
Seed Covering/Erosion Products
- Seed Aide Cover Grow Mulch
- Straw and Straw Matting
- Hydro Seeding Supplies
Lime can help keep your soil’s pH in balance at proper levels so that you can enjoy a thicker, greener, healthier lawn.
Tip – Most grass will grow fine with a soil pH of 5.5-7.5. “Ideal” soil pH for grass is 6.8-7. The pH of your soil is a vital part in getting a healthy, dark green lawn.
- Fast Acting Products
- Pro Cal Turf (fast acting lime)
- Marking Lime
PA State Department of Agriculture Soil Test Kits available at our garden center, or contact your local county Penn State Extension Office.
Residential and Commercial grade fertilizer, with or without herbicide, insecticide and fungicide.
- Crabgrass control with fertilizer
- Seed starter fertilizer
- Insect control with fertilizer
- Weed & Feed
- Organic fertilizer
- Straight fertilizer
- Pre emergent weed control with fertilizer
- Pre emergent & Post emergent weed control
- Post emergent control
We have a wide variety of insecticides, herbicides and fungicides.
Other Items to Consider
Visit us Today!
Here To Help
We have tons of supplies in stock for your garden, lawn, home and more! So, come check out our large variety of offerings and stop by our store today!